Working with Sports Active
Are you looking to join an ambitious and ever growing workforce, do you feel you have something to offer Sports Active, an initiative, an idea and the energy to see it through? We are always looking for quality coaching staff who feel they can make a difference so we would love to hear from you.
At Sports Active we want to inspire children to a lifelong love of sport, exercise and Physical Activity and you are the catalyst for this. You should only apply if you feel you embrace the healthy lifestyle we look to promote in all our work with children.
If you are driven individual looking to have a positive impact on the lives of children in our local community then please contact us and supply your C.V.
All applicants should adhere to the following standards:
- Ensure the safety and welfare of all children is maintained at all times.
- Be able to represent the Sports Active brand to its highest standards in schools, with parents and children alike.
- Be able to manage your own time effectively in arriving at the venue and whilst coaching/teaching
- Communicate knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum for PE.
- Be available to work throughout school holiday times to deliver our Holiday Club programme.
- Experience teaching or coaching in schools (preferably primary) for 12 months or more.
- Qualified to level 2 in a range of sports with a good knowledge of the KS1 & KS2 National Curriculum for PE.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a variety of exciting physical activities, assessment methods, behaviour management and inclusion strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literate.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Most importantly… you must be happy, friendly and fun.
- Degree in sports coaching and development or similar.
- Level 2/3 certificate in supporting the delivery of school sport qualification or similar.
- Experience of working in a school or nursery environment.